Tuesday 8 December 2020

New Book: Kelly's Sex Diary

 


Introduction

 

My name is Kelly and I am a lingerie model. Some people that knew me told me I was a sex addict but I did not feel so myself. I enjoyed sex and treasured every opportunity to have sex but that did not make me an addict. I think it is a matter of simple economics based on demand and supply. I liked a cock in my pussy and many guys like to put their cock in my pussy, why is that even an addiction. Anyway, I had written some of my sexual encounters in my dairy, you can be my judge whether I am a sex addict.

 

Monday, 01 Mar

I was called back to the agency for a discussion on a new assignment. It was a bit unusual because I got most of my assignments from phone calls and seldom need to return to the agency office.

 

I reached the agency office in the morning and it was the same as I remembered it when I first went there for an audition. The receptionist was a different person but she looked as good as the previous few before her, it seemed like every time I went back to the agency, there would be a new receptionist. Rumours had it that the owner of the agency had special demands on his receptionists and after a while, they would not be able to meet his demands and would have to leave. Personally, I had not met the owner of the agency before so could not comment whether the rumours were real.

 

I told the receptionist about my appointment and she brought me to a room. The room looked more like a conference room than an interview room. In the middle of the room was one big rectangle table and around the tables were ten chairs. The receptionist told me to take a chair at the head of the table. I thought that chair was always for the chairperson of the meeting. I sat down and waited. I was dressed in a halter top that day and my back was bare and my front had a deep V almost reaching to my belly button. I was not wearing any bra. My bottom was a short wrap-around skirt, I was not wearing panties underneath. Being a lingerie model, I was one that seldom wears underwear outside of work. I adjusted my skirt after sitting down, my short skirt was exposing my nice long legs and barely covering my thighs. After a few seconds, I gave up, there was no way my skirt could cover more of my thighs. I adjusted my top also and made sure my nipples were not showing. Normal people would have double-side taped their boobs to the shirt but I preferred it to be natural so I needed to be more conscious that I had not accidentally exposed my nipples or areola.

 

A few minutes later, a man walked into the room. I had not seen this man before.

 

“Hello, I am Bill, I owned this company.”

 

I stood up from my chair and extended my hand for a handshake. Bill did not take my hand but he hugged me and kissed me on my cheek like I was his long lost friend. When he was hugging me, his hand went freely over my bare back.

 

“Take a seat.”

 

I wanted to change to another seat and let him take the chair of the table seat. He laughed and signalled me to sit down. I sat down and wanted to turn my chair to face the table but he held my chair handle not allowing me to turn my chair and he pulled a chair from the side and sat facing me. When I sat down, my skirt was opened and that was the reason I wanted to turn my chair so I could adjust my skirt under the table but now I was completely exposed. Bill could clearly see that and he liked what he saw as he was staring at my open skirt trying to see up between my thighs.

 

“That’s a nice skirt.”

 

I only nodded and tried to cover back my skirt. Bill held my hands.

 

“Why cover such nice legs?”

 

His hand came over and opened my skirt completely. He saw my small landing strip and was excited.

 

“You are not wearing any underwear?”

 

“I normally do not wear underwear.”

 

“You must have worn too much underwear for work.”

 

I gave an awkward smile, I did not know where this is going but I had some anticipation that my pussy was going to get some action that day. Bill was getting bolder and he pulled my top asides to expose my breasts.

 

“You are not even wearing a bra.”

 

“It will be funny to wear a bra if you are not wearing a panty.”

 

“Can I touch those breasts?”

 

Bill did not wait for my answer and he began touching my breasts.

 

“Those nipples are pointy, I like pointy nipples.”

 

Then Bill just went on to pinch my nipples. I was getting aroused already. I did not know whether it would be appropriate for me to initiate some moves on my own so I just sat there waiting for what would happen next.

Bill’s hands moved down and stroked my landing strip.

 

“I heard most lingerie models liked to keep a small landing strip, why is that so?”

 

“For me, it made the panties I wore when I was modelling had a bit more shape and if it is a transparent or translucent piece, it would add some imagination to the viewers. Also, this acts as a baseline for the panties that we will wear, if the panties we are to model in cannot even cover my small landing strip, then it is not panties at all.”

 

Bill just nodded and his hand was moving further down. He spread my pussy lips and put a finger into my pussy.

 

“There is some wetness inside.”

 

I could control my body movement but I could not control my body natural reaction, I was already aroused and naturally my pussy would be getting wet. Bill bent his body forward and spread my legs apart so his face was very near to my pussy. He was admiring the moistness of my pussy.

 

“I had heard some stories about you and they said you are a very sexually active girl. Now that I see the moist pussy, I am starting to believe those stories.”

 

“Yes, I like sex, but that did not affect my work in any way.”, I said a bit defiantly.

 

“No, I am not saying that is a bad thing but it is really a good thing. You may also have heard stories about me and my receptionists.”

 

I nodded.

 

“Those are true, my receptionists need to satisfy me sexually and some of them would not be able to take it and they would leave.”

 

I did not know Bill would be so honest with me.

 

“You and I would be a good match, we are both known to be sexually insatiable.”

 

I blushed a bit, I had never thought of myself as that. Bill suddenly buried his face between my legs and began kissing my pussy. His tongue also went into my pussy. I started moaning a bit. Bills’ hands were not idle and went up and grope my breasts. When I was coming for the appointment I never imagined such a thing would be happening and it came as a very pleasant surprise for me. I had fucked in many locations before and even in very public places but had never done it in an office or a conference room. It made the experience so much more arousing. Bill did not lie when he said he had a lot of sexual experience, he was making me very near to cumming and he had not even inserted his cock into me.

 

Bill sat up when I was very near to my orgasm. He spread his legs and unzipped his pants and his erected cock came into full view.

 

“Take my cock in your sexy mouth.”

 

I was ready for that. I took off my top and untied my skirt and stood naked in front of Bill. Bill was admiring my perfect body and his cock was twitching with excitement. I kneeled down in front of Bill and took his whole cock inside my mouth. I used my tongue to clean off the pre-cum from the tip of his cock and then continued sucking his cock. Bill’s cock was getting harder and bigger. I looked up at him.

 

“Can I have your cock in my pussy?”

 

Bill smiled, “That was always the intention of this appointment.”

 

He stood me up and made me lied face down on the table and spread my legs apart. He entered me from behind and lifted my legs off the ground so only my upper body was lying on the table and my lower body was completely in the air. Bill pumped me hard and loud and the whole table was shaking. I was moaning loudly and the sound of our body crashing was also very clearly heard. My orgasm was coming and Bill could also sense that and he pumped me even harder. I almost shouted when I reached my orgasm, it was the best orgasm I had for the last few weeks and I had a lot of orgasms daily.

 

Bill slowed down when my orgasm was subsiding and he slowly pulled out, he had not ejaculated. He pressed the intercom on the table and asked his receptionist to come into the room. In less than a minute, the receptionist was in the room and she was not surprised to see the naked me.

 

“Ask Tom and Harry to come to the room. After that, I want to see the naked you back in this room.”

 

The receptionist nodded and quickly left. I stood up and wanted to get dressed.

 

“There is no need to get dressed. I want Tom and Harry to fuck you.”

 

Tom was my agency manager and if I remembered correctly, Harry is the creative director of the company. I was not that close to Tom and had never thought of fucking him and I barely knew Harry since he was mainly working in the background.

 

The receptionist returned first and she was already naked. Tom and Harry entered the room together not shortly after. Bill sat on a chair and pointed to his cock and the receptionist obediently kneeled in front and began sucking the cock.

 

Bill said, “I just tested Kelly, I feel she is suitable for the new assignment.”

 

Tom replied, “I already told you, she would be the best choice.”

 

Harry came forward and looked at my naked body and he signalled me to turn around so he could see the rest of me. Tom also came beside me.

 

I asked Tom, “What is this all about?”

 

Tom was busy admiring my naked body, although he was my manager he had never really seen me naked, maybe on a few occasions but very briefly when I was on assignment and changing out of my lingerie. He seemed to like what he was seeing. Harry also seemed to be happy with what he was seeing.

 

Tom replied, “We have a big overseas assignment and I recommended you and Bill wanted to make the final selection, that’s why we have this appointment.”

 

Bill said impatiently to Tom and Harry, “Quit the talking and fuck her, I want to make sure my selection is correct.”

 

Tom and Harry quickly stripped out of their clothing and each stand on one side of me and they began exploring my body using their hands.

 

Bill said, “This is an important assignment for the company and I want the correct person to be sent for the job.”

 

I was not hearing properly as I was totally engrossed by the two guys playing with my body. I was laying on the table and my legs were spread outside the table and Tom was between my legs and using his tongue to do his work. Harry was on the table beside me and his mouth was over my breast and sucking loudly.

 

Tom and Harry seemed to have done the same thing with a lot of girls before because they did not need to say any words and were coordinating very well. I could feel another orgasm coming, I was used to having multiple orgasms in a day but not always in such close succession. Tom stood up from between my legs and Harry changed over and he used his fingers inside my pussy and Tom came over to my breast. My body was twitching and finally, I reached my orgasm and began to squirt.

 

Suddenly, I heard Bill saying loudly, “Nobody told me she was a squirter.”

 

Tom replied, “That is not something we need our models to fill in their application form. I was also not aware of it.”

 

Bill was suddenly between my legs and he pushed his hard cock into my pussy like he was plugging a burst pipe. I could feel my juice being blocked but that made me want to squirt more juice out. Bill was pumping me furiously and I could see the mess we were making, my juice was splashing over his body and my body.

 

I was moaning so loudly that I was losing my voice and Bill was also near ejaculation and with one strong push very deep into me, he held his position and shot his full load inside me. My juice was still flowing out of my pussy and it was now mixed with his cum.


Buy using link:

https://www.smashwords.com/books/view/1057993

 

No comments:

Post a Comment