Friday 7 October 2016



*****

Cheerleader Book 1 - Newbie

*****


Chapter 1


I am Lucy, I am a professional cheerleader of a basketball team. Most people thought I had a very cool job but the sad truth was even in a cheerleader team, there was reserve cheer leaders. I was a reserve cheerleader and I seldom got the chance to perform all the moves that I trained so hard to master. The hierarchy within a cheer leading team was very simple. The top of the hierarchy would be those that had joined the longest. There was no such thing as meritocracy in a cheer leading team so no matter how pretty or talented you were, if you were the latest to join, you would always be the reserve.

I joined the team about two months ago and I was the youngest in the team and personally I felt I was the best looking and well shaped girl in the whole team. I knew my seniors also felt the same and that was why they had been making my life in the team very difficult. I seldom got to train with the team, most of the time, the seniors would assign me to drinks duty or laundry duty. I would be making sure that the drink containers were filled and there were enough cups. I would also always be the last to leave the training ground because I need to keep all the towels and pack them in laundry bags for collection. On actual competition days, I would need to be the earliest to arrive to sort out their uniforms so that when they arrived, their uniforms would be waiting for them. I would also be the last to leave on such days because after they showered and changed out of their uniforms, I need to pack those into laundry bags for collection. I endured all the unfair treatment because I knew a few of the seniors would be due to "retire" and I would no longer be a reserve.  

It was one of those training days and Jenna, my senior had assigned me to drink duty as usual. It was a few days before a match and the basketball team was also training in the other court. I had always enjoyed watching men playing basketball and especially for my team because my team had a few of the best looking players in the tournament. I had chosen this team to be a cheerleader also because of these players. As it was close to the match day, we started practising in our cheerleader uniforms. I had always like dressing in my cheerleader uniform, it made me looked sexy especially our team uniform. It was widely circulated in the tournament that our strategy was to make the cheerleaders dressed so sexily that the other team players would be distracted so that our team could keep on winning. There may some truth to that. When I first joined the team and issued the uniform, I was a bit shock. The uniform did not allow me to wear any bra under the top though it did come with padding so our nipples would not be showing. Our bottom was a very short pleated skirt that could barely cover our shorts. Our shorts was smaller than the hottest hot pants and the only panties I could wear underneath was a g-string if I did not want my panties to be showing. I knew a few of the girls did not even bother to wear any panties under their shorts.

As was the usual, we lined up in a straight row to let Jenna, our senior inspect our uniform. Jenna would walk down the row and checked the top of each to make sure we were not wearing any bra because that would make us look non-uniform. Also, she would lift up our skirt and check our shorts. This check was to make sure that if we did not shave, the hair was not showing. This check was done because there was once a girl in a rival team that got photographed with some hair showing and the photo went viral and that cheer leading team was made a joke for some time. This check was also to make sure that for those of us wearing panties underneath, the panties did not show outside the shorts.

Our cheer leading team also had four guys. Jenna did not have to check their uniform because theirs were the standard tight shirt and pants. She did pass very close to them and stole glances at the bulge between their legs. Their tight pants had a way of making the bulge more prominent and Jenna never got tired of glancing at the bulge. Sometimes, I saw she would purposely brushed her hand over the bulge. Technically, Jenna was still the captain over the four guys so they had to put up with whatever she did.

The inspection went over smoothly, none of us were caught with any non-conformance to the standard. Next, we proceed to do our warm up exercises. Most of the exercises were typical warm up exercises like head rotation, arm stretch and knee bends. But one important exercise for cheerleaders were the splitting exercise. This exercise was easy for most of the girls but for the four guys, it was tortuous. The four guys would sit on the floor with their legs spread out straight. Then one of the girls would partner with each guy. The girl would sit facing the guy and also spread out their legs and they would press their feet near the guy's ankle. When they were in position, they would hold hands and then the girl would lean back and push her legs forward forcing the guy's legs to spread wider.

Jenna always volunteered to help the guy and that day she chose Jack who was the best looking of the four guys. As she leaned back and pulled Jack forward, she purposely moved her hands very close to her pussy so that Jack's hands were brushing over her pussy as she leaned back further. Jenna always liked to make use of her position in the team to take advantage of the other team members. As I was watching Jenna and Jack do the warm up exercise, I could not help but notice the bulge in front of Jack becoming bigger. Although Jenna was the most senior in terms of age within the team but the age difference within the team was very small and Jenna was at most only two years older than me. Jenna was among the best looking girls within the team so she also had a special effect on the guys. And she was really skilled at teasing and flirting with guys. I knew Jenna had fucked with all the four guys because I had seen it for myself. It was even rumoured that she had fucked with every players in the basketball team but I had yet to verify the truth of that.

After the warm up exercises, I went back to my drink duty. I quickly went over to the drink containers to check that none of the containers was empty and there was still enough cups. Once in a while, a few of the seniors would ask me to join in the training of some basic moves but that was about all I did for most of the training sessions. I knew it may be a few more months before I got to practise on the difficult moves and even longer before I could join the team in any competitions but I was patient and I knew of a way to accelerate my progression and I was already putting my plan into actions. 

No comments:

Post a Comment